Thursday 12 August 2010

Day 10 - On the road again....

Well, sort of... The original documents for the car arrived and so I was able to go to Vaison to collect her by catching the only afternoon bus at 3pm.... so I arrived at quarter to, not wanting to miss it.... and waited.... at 1 minute to 3 a local french lady joined me.... so we both waited..... till 10 past at which point we discovered the small print which said that this bus didn't run during school holidays!
So, while my new acquaintance opted for thumbing for a lift, I decided to walk back into Buis to the Tourist Office to discover if there was a taxi service, but barely 300m down the road, a taxi came towards me and I managed to hail it and get a lift to Vaison.
So, while I was with wheels, it was a bit late to be embarking on a drive, so I just came back to Buis, caught up on ironing (yuck!) and packed for departure the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment